I have a day job that, on occasion, gives me the opportunity to leave the office and expand my tiny mind. Today I fancy going to the V&A and working on the things I’ve got to work on there. Their website is a wonderful thing. They contextualise their exhibits incredibly well with videos, behind-the-scenes and useful tools for those who are interested. What has caught my eye this time around is a natty little quilt pattern generator. You can turn any image you want into a patchwork blueprint. As you may have guessed, I have done a ghost. Lovely.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Kantha quilts wp.me/p1Ofta-6V 2 months ago
- I've launched a website for my day job. Have a look if you like. quiteniceads.com 3 months ago
- My mouse may would make a lovely quilt pattern. lockerz.com/s/279906568 3 months ago
- Quilting in prisons. Shop the rehabilitation here: finecellwork.co.uk/prison_stories 5 months ago
- Oooo Bargello! wp.me/p1Ofta-6F 5 months ago